Fieldpiece SM480V 4-Port SMAN Wireless Refrigerant Manifold with Micron Gauge
Fieldpiece SM480V is part of the Job Link Wireless Family of Tools.
The Fieldpiece SMAN SM480V with Micron Gauge is the newly designed wireless, four-port, manifold with a built in micron gauge designed to check, evaluate, and charge A/C systems. The Fieldpiece SM480V is the most advanced sman digital manifold that now includes customized features providing the ultimate field performance for A/C and refrigeration specialist.
- Super rugged construction
- Four-port manifold
- Measurements can be viewed on a mobile device up to 1000’ away
- Customizable auto power off, back light duration
- Customizable high and low vacuum alarms
- View wireless probe and scale readings
- 70 preprogrammed refrigerants with the last ten stored for quick selection
- Data logging capabilities
- Temperature compensated system tightness test
- Large 3/8 inch VAC port for vacuum hoses
- Water resistant (IP54)
- Protected thermocouple jacks for pipe and outdoor temps
- Compatible with Job Link System app
- View measurements on SMAN and/or in Job Link App
- Monitor and record refrigerant weight
- Direct 350' wireless range (no transmitter needed)
The A/C specialist can view the calculated target superheat while monitoring, in real-time, how their change is affecting actual superheat and subcooling. All measurements and live calculations such as pipe temperatures, refrigerant usage and indoor air temperatures can be viewed on the extra-large LCD screen or on a mobile device 1000 feet (305 meters) when connected to the Job Link App. In addition, when using the Job Link App work can be documented and reports generated all from the smartphone or tablet.
Over 70 refrigerants are pre-programmed in the Fieldpiece SM480V . Future refrigerants can be added using the micro USB port. The Fieldpiece manifold also has a rolling list of the ten most recently used refrigerants at the top of the main refrigerant list for quick selection. In addition, the current refrigerant is automatically added to the list of ten refrigerants when the manifold powers off.
The large 3/8" vacuum port on the SM480V speeds up the evacuation and charging process and matches perfectly with the Fieldpiece Vacuum Pump models VP67
as well as the Fieldpiece Recovery Machine MR45
The Fieldpiece SM480V digital manifold includes some customizable features, such as adjustable auto power off duration, the ability to adjust the backlight duration, set high and low vacuum alarms, and select each unit of measurement individually.
A Tightness Test function is available to check for leaks after repairs or installations as well as the ability to view pressure differential over time. The timer tracks the duration of the test and temperature is compensated with SL temp to avoid false positives.
You can connect the SMAN 480 wirelessly to Fieldpiece psychrometers (JL3RH), pipe clamps (JL3PC), and even a refrigeration scale (SRS3) in addition to using the thermocouples. Up to nine jobs can be saved to the internal flash drive.
The Fieldpiece SMAN SM480V is built to withstand field abuse with its extremely durable impact-resistant case, reinforce hook, hermetically sealed sight glass, and water resistance with an IP54 rating. The three thermocouple jacks have been moved to the back for additional protection.
Document your work and provide professional reports, including refrigerant weight usage, by simply connecting to the Job Link System app.
The basic Fieldpiece Job Link app is free and offers Live Measurements, Advanced Calculations, System Diagnostics, System Reports (Email & Print).
The SMAN's work wirelessly with:
Fieldpiece Psychrometer JL3RH
Fieldpiece Refrigerant Scale SRS3
Fieldpiece Pipe Clamp JL3PC
What's in the Box?
- SM480V Four-Port Refrigerant Manifold
- (2) TC24 Type K Pipe Clamps Thermocouples
- (1) ATA1 Type K Beaded Thermocouple w/clip
- (1) ANC1 Padded Drawstring Case