- 175 feet of push-rod with Kevlar protection
- Works on 2" to 4" lines
- Large 7" LCD screen with sunshield cover and gooseneck for easier viewing
- Self-leveling color mini-camera with crisp clear picture
- 3" trap skid to reduce drag and keep the camera centered
- The steel frame of the reel can be operated horizontally or vertically
- AC and DC power cords for battery or direct AC power
- LED dimmer control to adjust light intensity
- Equipped with a 512 Hz sonde transmitter
- Wi-Fi transmitter for viewing and storing inspections on tablets or smart phones
Gen-Eye Mini-Pod SL-GPW-C inspection camera system is equipped with a self-leveling color mini camera for 2” to 4” lines, 175 feet of push rod, a 3” trap skid to keep the camera centered and help reduce drag, and a large 7” LCD screen with a sunshield cover.
The Gen-Eye Mini-Pod SL-GPW-C reel can sit vertically or horizontally during operation to facilitate push and pull action of push rod. Rugged frame protects the reel and rod really well.
The SL-GPW-C also features a Wi-Fi transmitter, so you can use your tablet or smart phone to view and record inspections, as well as send them to your customers.
Small, just 1.125 inch in diameter, camera head easily negotiates bends and curves. The camera head has 4 extra bright LED lights to illuminate lines up to 4” providing 15% more of candle power in comparison with competing products.
The 512 Hz transmitter is mounted behind the camera head, and provides a signal for cable locators to find camera head location underground. This feature enables the technician to quickly find the physical location of the problem area for more precise digging and faster fixing of existing damages.
Gel-Rod push rod protection guards the rod against moisture in case of accidental cuts. The Kevlar braid and durable sheath protects rod’s fiberglass core and strengthens rod to achieve max pushing and pulling power.
The Gen-Eye SL-GPW-C inspection camera system comes with the following:
- Small 1.125” diameter self-leveling color camera head
- Open mini reel with 175’ of push rod
- Wi-Fi transmitter
- 7” LCD screen
- 3” trap skid
- 512 Hz sonde transmitter