AccuTools BluFlame Combustion Analyzer A10773 with O2 and CO Sensors
A Powerful Bluetooth and Intuitive Touch Screen Diagnostic Flue Gas Analyzer For HVACR.
Save more with Promo Coupon Code - accutools
Add the product to the Shopping Cart, Apply the Coupon Code and enjoy your Discount.
The AccuTools BluFlame A10773 is a touch screen, Bluetooth, diagnostic flue gas analyzer for residential and commercial heating installations and maintenance. The Accutools Blue Flame is an all-in-one combustion analyzer that is ideal for the entire commissioning process from setting the input to the fuel pressure to verification of proper draft. The Accutols Blu Flame A10773 measures O2, CO, stack / flue gas, primary air / ambient temperatures, differential temperature, draft, differential pressure, and calculated CO2, heat loss, efficiency, air ratio, excess air, CO/CO2 ratio, and CO air free. Paired with the free innovative iOS and Android diagnostic and reporting BluFlame Combustion Analysis app, this compact combustion analyzer is state of the art in the industry. The AccuTools Combustion Analyzer BluFlame A10773 has O2 and CO sensors.
- Flue gas analyzer with real-time combustion calculations
- Digital manometer for stack draft and differential pressure
- Digital dual channel temperature measurement
- MSM sensor technology allows for field replaceable sensors
- CO sensor has built in NOX filter (complies with BPI-1200 testing requirements)
- Backlit, color touch screen is intuitive and easy to use
- Combustion and efficiency analyzer in one with integrated ambient air carbon monoxide testing
- Large fuel type list for multiple applications
- High capacity lithium –ion battery
- Internal data storage of up to 1,000 complete measurement data sets
- Easy data collection features include USB and SD card (Bluetooth equipped)
Combustion analysis involves the measurement of gas concentrations, temperatures and pressure for boiler tune-ups, emissions checks and safety improvements. Combustion analysis is an important part of the process to improve fuel economy, reduce emissions and improve the safety of fuel burning equipment. Combustion analysis begins with the measurement of flue gas concentrations and gas temperature, and may include the measurement of draft pressure and soot level.
The BluFlame A10773 comes with commercial quality field replaceable O2 and CO sensors. The BluFlame can warn a user both visually and audible when a preset CO limit is exceeded during a measurement.
The intuitive 3.5” touch screen display on the BluFlame flue gas analyzer provides the information needed to operate the combustion analyzer. The BluFlame gas analyzer includes 4 preconfigured measuring programs to carry out flue gas measurements.
Measurements will be sent via Bluetooth to your iOS or Android device by downloading the BluFlame Combustion Analysis App. The app allows you to view the measurements in a table format or as a graph. In addition, you can work from a remote location to stop or start the analyzer or run the whole combustion test on your smart device. The app also allows you to add additional information like a photo, comment, and location to your report.
The AccuTools BluFlame combustion analyzer is lightweight (under 1lb), features a compact and rugged fiber-reinforced plastic case with an IP40 rating, that will power-off after 60 minutes of no user input. The non-detachable probe is 250 mm with a 1.5 mm gas sampling line. The combustion analyzer is also compatible with the MeasureQUICK app.
What’s in the Box?
- Bluetooth Combustion Analyzer
- Sampling probe with probe stop
- Water trap and spare particulate filter
- Rugged hard case
- One-year warranty