AEMC 24-3001 is composed of a flexible sensor and an electronic module with a 14" double insulated cable. The flexible sensor is designed to fit around large or small conductors and is capable of getting into tight or difficult spaces. It is ideal for measuring AC current in a group of conductors.
- Dual measurement ranges of 300A and 3000AAC
- Read amperage directly on DMM display
- mV output directly proportional to the AC current measured
- Output is 10mV/A on 300A range and 1V/A on 3000A range
- Accuracy of 1% of Reading ?? 500mA
- 4% influence of conductor position in jaw
- Up to 300 hours battery life
- Dual banana plug termination for direct input into DMMs
- EN 61010, 1000V, Cat. III, Pollution Degree 2
- Flashing LED low battery indicator
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.