AEMC 3000-24-1-1 AmpFlex is a flexible ac current probe composed of a flexible sensor and an electronic module. The flexible sensor permits measurements on conductors where standard clamp-on probes cannot be used. Measurement range is 5 to 3000A. Output signal is 1mV/A. Sensor length is 24".
- TRMS measurements when connected to a TRMS instrument
- No core saturation or damage if overloaded
- Waterproof sensor
- Shape Memory for custom pre-shaping of sensor before use
- Very high frequency response
- Low phase shift for power measurements
- Insensitive to DC, measures only AC component on DC + AC signals
- Excellent linearity
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Measuring wide bus bars|
|Measuring crowded circuit breaker panels|
|Measuring around large cable bundles|
|Measuring in any traditional application|
|Measuring around irregular shapes|