- AEMC 3640 Kit-300ft 3-Point Digital Ground Resistance Tester
- Uses fall-of-potential method for 2 and 3 point ground resistance measuring
- Measures ground resistance from 10m? to 1999?
- Easy to read 3/4" LCD
- Auto-ranging feature
- 3 Terminals (Color-coded)
- Connect, Press, and Read - Simple operation
- Battery operated
- Rejects high levels of interference and noise
- LEDs designate high auxiliary rod resistance, fault connections, and high input noise
- Includes: Four 14.5" T-shaped auxiliary ground electrodes, two 300 ft color-coded leads on spools (blue and red), two 100 ft color coded leads (black and green), 100 ft tape measure, one set of five spaded lugs, and carrying bag.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Applications:||AEMC 3640-300 3-Point Ground Resistance Tester|
|The Ground Resistance Tester Model 3640 is a rugged, easy-to-use instrument ideal for maintenance crews performing numerous tests. The Model 3640 is designed to reject high levels of interference. It can be used under difficult conditions such as high str|
|Three-Point measurements for measuring resistance to ground of ground rods and grids. Three-Point measurements are generally used when the electrode or grid is easily disconnected, if corrosion is suspected, or where ground faults are unlikely to occur.|
|Two-Point tests for continuity on bonding or on pre-established grounds. This test is commonly performed in urban environments where proper auxiliary electrode placement may be obscured by confined real estate. Measurements are referenced against a good l|