AEMC CA832 Digital Handheld Sound Level Meter is a lightweight unit capable of being used in just one hand. The AEMC CA832 features the ability to be mounted to a tripod, 2000 count illuminated LCD, fast (55ms) or slow (550ms) time weighting scales, and 'A' and 'C' frequency weighting curves. Curve A is for general purpose curve in industrial environments, while Curve C is suited for low frequency sounds.
- AEMC CA832 Sound Level Meter
- Easy one-hand operation
- Measures sound according to the sensitivity of the human ear
- MAX function
- Three measurement range from 35 to 130dB
- Accuracy ±1.5dB
- Two time weighting curves: slow (550ms) and fast (55ms)
- Two frequency weighting curves: A and C
- Auxiliary output for recording
- Tripod mountable
- 2000-count backlit LCD
- Lightweight and compact
- Rugged, shockproof, protective, dirt resistant holster
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Schools and libraries|