AEMC JM861 is designed for oscilloscopes, waveform displaying instruments and other instruments able to benefit from its frequency response. AEMC JM861 encompasses a special circuit and three ranges to maximize frequency response performance. Accurately measures AC current waveforms and has proportional mV output for direct readings on oscilloscopes. Three-position slide switch on the handle selects ranges. Large jaw window enables use on cables and bus bars.
- Output: 10mA/AAC, 1mV/AAC, 0.1mA/AAC
- Oscilloscope current probe for applications in industrial and power environments
- Analyze, measure and accurately display distorted current waveforms and harmonics
- Current range from 1 to 2400Arms
- Large jaw window for use on cables and bus bars
- Direct BNC connection to scope
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.