AEMC Parts - AEMC SR752 is a general purpose 1000AAC current probe designed for use with DMMs, loggers and other instruments that have voltage inputs. It has a voltage output proportional at the rate of 1mV per amp to the current measured in the jaw of the probe. The AEMC SR752 has an integral 5 ft (1.5m) lead terminated by shrouded banana plugs.
- Large jaw opening accommodates conductors up to two 500MCM
- Improved ergonomic design and easy operation
- High content nickel metal core
- Conforms to EN 61010, 600V Cat. III
- Low phase shift for power measurement
- Designed for DMMs, recorders, loggers, oscilloscopes, power and harmonic meters
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Power quality measuring|
|Large industrial loads|
|Measuring around cable bundles|
|Power load monitoring|