Save more with Promo Coupon - energylog - Apply in the Shopping Cart.
AEMC PEL 103 - Best Low Cost Power and Energy Data Logger
Single, Dual and Three-Phase, with three (3) MA193-10-BK Sensors and LCD Display
The AEMC PEL 103 Power and Energy Data Logger has been designed for use by electrical contractors, maintenance managers, engineers and electricians working on energy audits in residential, commercial or industrial buildings, as well as system upgrades. The AEMC Chauvin Arnoux PEL 103 measures and records energy related data such as, Watts, VARS, VA, kWh and kVA, power factor (pf), displacement power factor (dpf), crest factor. It also calculates and records frequency and THD.
- Determines cost of used energy – measures kWh, kVAh, VARh
- Measures and records power quality – kW, VA, VAR, PF
- Determines where harmonic problems stem from – source or load
- Locates unbalances phases
- Provides remote monitoring, as well as sub-metering
- Verifies power distribution
The PEL 103 Power & Energy Logger is a powerful recording device, yet simple to operate. It fits inside a load center panel for safe use. The PEL 103 measures and records voltage and current, as well as Watts, VARS, VA, kVA, and kWh on 3 phase systems. The PEL 103 Power Energy Logger records all essential power quality information such as kW, VA, VAR, PF.
All variables and factors are recorded every second and the user can change recording interval from 1 minute to 60 minutes. The cost of energy can easily be calculated and reported as cost per kWh – kilowatt hour. Test data is stored internally and can be easily transferred via USB, Bluetooth or Internet connection if required.
Even though the PEL 103 data logger is inexpensive, it accurately measures power quality variables such as power factor, displacement power factor, crest factor, and harmonics up to 50th order. It also calculates frequency and THD. The PEL 103 is a powerful portable energy data logger with expanded functionality that includes power quality monitoring.
DataView software, included with the instrument, furnishes an ability to run reports, as well as connect many PEL data loggers within local network to integrate their monitoring and evaluation of energy use for the entire building – commercial or industrial.
The configuring of DataView software is simple, as most of the variables are preconfigured and require the technician to select their ranges. The reports are also simplified, so they are easy to read and interpret. There is a selection of standard and customizable reports built into the software.
New version of DataView software 3.53.0012 ads more features:
• In-progress recording downloads for up-to-date data of active recordings
• Improved scrolling and zoom functions
• Simplified clock synchronization
• Refined PEL templates for better data analysis
• Enhanced firmware updating procedure
The PEL 103 box comes with:
- AEMC model PEL 103
- Tool bag
- USB cable 5 ft.
- 4 black voltage leads and alligator clips
- Power cord
- 12 color-coded input ID markers
- MultiFix mounting system
- Safety Card
- Sensor compliance sheet
- SD card 2GB with USB SD card reader
- Instruction manual
- DataView software on USB memory stick
- PEL 103, mfg. part 2137.52 comes with 3 current sensors (flex clamps) MA193-10-BK