AEMC SR601 is a general purpose 1000AAC ac current probe designed for use with DMMs, loggers and other instruments that have a current input. It has a 1000:1 ratio and output of 1mA per amp measured in the jaw. The SR601 has jack output termination that accept 4mm banana plugs. The rounded jaw design on this probe makes it well-suited for power applications where high accuracy and low phase shift is important.
- Low phase shift for power measurement
- Conforms to EN 61010, 600V Cat. III
- Improved ergonomic design and easy operation
- Large jaw opening accommodates conductors up to two 500MCM
- Measurement range of 100mA to 1200AAC
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Power quality measuring|
|Large industrial loads|
|Measuring around cable bundles|
|Power load monitoring|