TSI Alnor 6200F LoFlo Balometer on Sale!
Alnor 6200F LoFlo Balometer Air Volume Capture Hood measures supply or return air flows from 10 to 500 cfm (17 to 850 m3/h) with +/- accuracy of 3%. This LoFlo balometer is the ideal way to measure very low volumetric airflow and perform measurements in tight spaces.
• Small size and weight ideal for hard to reach places
• For small diffusers only a base can be used
• Measures low air flow 10 to 500 cfm (17–850 m3/h) (4.7–236 l/s)
• Accurate ± (3% + 5 cfm)
• 10 hours of continuous work provided by 4 batteries
• Comes with NIST calibration certificate
• Certified by CEC (California Energy Commission)
The instrument light weight – only 6.5 lbs - makes it ideal for residential or commercial use. The small and compact size – only 32 inch high - allows for use in hard to reach places, where regular size air capture hoods cannot be used.
The hood fabric and frame is 16 x 16"; however, when you have smaller grilles, diffusers, or registers, you can use the instrument base only, without a hood, to perform all measurements of the HVAC ventilation system.
This TSI instrument uses a vent system devised by the company. The system reduced restriction to air flow introduced by the instrument itself; therefore, allowing to measure a relatively wide range of air flow.
Why would you use TSI Alnor instrument?
This is the most trusted brand, when it comes to air capture hoods, and all instruments come with NIST Calibration Certificate. Made in USA.
Even CEC the California Energy Commission certified this instrument, as meeting the following standards: the 2013 California Building Efficiency Standards (Title 24, Part 6) Section 100.0 (h), residential Appendices Section RA188.8.131.52 and RA3.7.3
The kit includes:
• Main instrument
• 16 x 16 inch hood fabric and frame
• Carrying case
• NIST Calibration Certificate
• User’s manual
Alnor 6200 series of LoFlo air capture hoods offers four models. The main difference between them is height of the balometer and hood dimensions - see examples below:
- 34.5 inch (876 mm) total height - hood: 24 x 24 inch (610 x 610 mm) and 19 inch (482 mm) heigh
- 22 inch (559 mm) total height - hood: 16 x 16 inch (406 x 406 mm) and 8 inch (200 mm) heigh
- 32 inch (813 mm) total height - hood: 16 x 16 inch (406 x 406 mm) and 18 inch (457 mm) heigh