Amprobe TACH20 Contact and Non Contact Tachometer Handheld is designed to measure rotational speeds, surface speeds, and length. The Amprobe TACH20 features on-board memory for MIN/MAX/AVG recalls, switchable modes and units, and non-contact and contact measurements.
- Rotational and surface speed measurements
- On-board memory for MIN/MAX/AVG recalls
- Automatic shut-off feature
- Simple switchable mode and units
- Measures using contact and non-contact methods
- RPM selection via infrared or adapter: m/min, m/sec, ft/min, ft/sec, in/min, m, ft, and in
- 6 Adapters, Carrying Case, Reflective Tapes, Batteries and User Manual
|Accuracy||±0.02% v. reading ±1 Digit|
|Measuring Ranges rpm||Optical 1 ... 99999 min Mechanical 1 ... 19999 min|
|Battery type||2x AA 1.5V Battery LR6 (ALKALINE) or rechargeable|
|Housing Material||Housing Material: ABS|
|Size||175x60x28 mm (7x2.5x1 in)|
|Weight||250 g (0.55 lb)|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.