Amprobe TMULD-300 Ultrasonic Leak Detector with Transmitter
Amprobe TMULD-300 Ultrasonic Leak Detector finds gas leaks in pressurized systems, as well as checks for air-tightness of seals, tanks, ovens, cars, etc. The range of applications is very broad, so this is a very universal leak detector.
- Very easy to operate and maintain
- Finds leaks in pressurized gas systems – 3 PSI or higher
- Checks for air-tightness of seals, when used with ultrasonic transmitter – tanks, ovens, cars, refrigerators, etc.
- Great for locating failing solenoids, valves and bearings
- Leak Indicators are both audio and visual
- Contaminants or windy conditions do not effect proper operation
- Indicator for battery condition
The Amprobe TMULD-300 leak detector finds the ultrasonic noise created by pressure or vacuum leaks of any gas, regardless of type: CFC's, HFC's, Nitrogen, CO2, Steam, etc. When it finds a leak an audible and visual signals are generated to warn a technician of existing leak.
Please know the leak locator works with pressurized gas systems and there has to be a pressure of at least 3 PSI. The TMULD-300 cannot find leaks in pipes or systems hidden behind walls, as the wall itself block the ultrasonic sound of a leak. You need to have an open access to pipes or systems in order to find leaks in them.
Examples of gas leak applications include: refrigerant gas leaks, leaks from steam lines, electrical lines or breakers filled with gases, nitrogen lines in hospitals, etc. As you can see the range of applications is very broad.
The Amprobe ultrasonic leak detector is powered by field-replaceable batteries. The instrument has a battery condition indicator to help you manage power of the instrument.
The TMULD-300 comes with an ultrasonic transmitter (UT-300), and the transmitter is employed, when you need to find leaks from non-pressurized system. By utilizing the transmitter, one can find leaks in tanks, including underground storage systems, cars, home appliances, duct systems and many similar applications. This is so called check for air-tightness of seals or containers.
Amprobe TMULD-300 box contains:
- ULD-300 leak detector
- UT-300 ultrasonic transmitter
- Flexible tubing adapter
- Tubular extension
- Carrying case
- Power parabola
- Head phones
- Batteries installed in UT-300 transmitter