- Resources & Apps
- Customer Reviews
- Questions and Answers
Armada Pro 300 Irrigation Wire and Valve Locator
Armada Pro300 Wire and Valve Locator ResiTracker is the residential wire and valve locator perfect for landscape or irrigation contractor working with sprinkler systems or dog fence, as wires in these systems are not long.
Simply connect the Armada Pro 300 to the wire to be tracked and to the ground stake in dirt, get a good ground indication, and track the beeps with the hand held receiver. You can also watch the instructional video located in Video tab.
- Locates irrigation or dog fence wires with 2kHz frequency
- Output Power - 350Vac P-P get distance up to 500 feet, and depth of up to 4 feet
- Locates lost valves, as the signal changes indicating their location
How does Armada Pro300 work?
- Simply place the included ground stake directly into the earth and attach one alligator clip to it.
- Next, attach the other alligator clip the wire you want to track.
- Then, follow the path of the null beeps to track the wire.
- Should a wire be cut or broken, the signal will stop there.
- Lost solenoids are also easy to find with this residential valve locator, as the signal will change over the solenoid, indicating its location.
By using the Armada Technologies Pro 300 Wire and Valve Locator you have everything you need to do the job, and do it well.
Whats in the Box?
- Transmitter located in carrying case
- Ground stake
- Owner's manual
- Manufacturer's Warranty - 1 Year
- Tracks Residential Wires Including Lighting and Fence
- Ground Condition LED
- Detachable Antenna
- Receiver Volume Control
- Uses Standard 1748hz Null Tracking Signal
- Ground Stake Included
- Transmitter Automatic Off Switch
|Specifications:||Armada Pro300 Wire Valve Locator|
|Output Power||175 volt|
|Transmitter Power||8 C Batteries|
|Receiver Power||9v Square Battery (1)|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Perfect for the residential sprinkler systems and dog fence
- Irrigation and 2-wire systems
- Great fit for the contractor working primarily with smaller wired systems
Armada Pro300 Irrigation Wire and Valve Locator
great for small yards
It help us to locate wires and even to find lost valves. Great tool, but you need to remember to use ground stake to make sure your signal is strong.
great irrigation wire locator home yards
It finds wires and valves nicely. I wanted a bigger version Pro700, but it was too expensive, as I won't use it too often. I am happy I got it.
good budget locator
It does not cost much, and it works well for yards and home irrigation systems. The key to success - don't try to figure it out yourselve, bur watch Armada video to learn how to locate valves with this locator. Thank you Armada for great how to videos.
I had some trouble finding out what was wrong with my dog fence because my dog could just walk right through. I picked up this cheap device and was able to locate and find out that one of the valves to the dog fence was faulty and in the end I was able to fix it. This device seemed really reliable and I was able to locate the fault relatively quickly.
It gets the job done and one thing I like about it is that it can still locate wires and solenoids up to 500 feet. This feature is very convenient when you don't want to move all of your equipment.
Saved me a lot of time tracing wires and valves in a house we just bought. Several of the zones were buried, but the PRO-300 found them for me in no time. A total of 45 mins to find all of them, with one taking me less than five minutes to find.
Cheap and Reliable
The Armada Pro300 saved me a lot of time from standing out in the burning sun when I was trying to locate a few sprinkler valves around my house. This device is cheap, does the job, and easy to setup.
Great performanc for the price
So, if you know how to use this tool, and I say if, it works just as good as the expensive wand locators. Like the other customers have said just make sure you watch the videos for some training and then you're off to the races
Bit of an art
This works great and just as good as a well known famous competitor. Make sure you watch the videos and learn how to use it. It's not magic and there's a bit of art to it so just do your diligence. Also make sure you have a good ground connection.
how to find lost solenoid
Of course with Pro300 ;-). Once I got started and followed an irrigation wire, I was able to find buried solonoids. It wasn't too bad, but Armada's tech guys helped me to get started.
small but handy
A very handy tool to trace irrigation wires and to find buried valves, especially on small lots. Love it.
Works well, even with deeper lines. I think it's up to 6 ft. Haven't had a issue yet. I recommend the Pro300 for sure.