Armada Pro 700 Underground Wire and Valve Locator for Irrigation
Armada Technologies Pro 700 Wire and Valve Locator is designed to track irrigation wires, find missing valves, and detect cut or damaged underground cabling. Armada Pro 700 is an ideal wire locator for landscape contractors, who want to have quality full-featured instrument, but not too expensive.
• Advanced electronic circuitry to minimize 50-60hz AC noise for a clearer, cleaner sound
• Analog meters for easy viewing of power levels on the transmitter and receiver
• A 27-inch receiving wand
• Battery transmitter power
• Tracks irrigation wires, finds missing valves and detects damage or cuts to vulnerable underground cabling
• Simplifies wire and valve location by transmitting an easy-to-follow beeping signal tracked by the extended receiver
• Perfect for irrigation contractors and maintenance personnel
The Armada Pro700 wire and valve locator comes with extra-long 27” wand that make locating easier, external speaker, easy-to-read display, and user-adjustable power output and reception levels.
Advanced electronics in this wire and valve locator minimizes AC noise, or so called hum making locating sound clear and easy to follow. A special signal feature changes it’s pitch to higher, when you encounter a buried or lost valve.
How do you trace wires with Armada Pro700?
First, connect red lead wire to a cable you are tracing, and black lead wire to a ground stake, and turn the instrument on. Then, just follow beeps (locating signal) with a receiver wand looking at visual meter or listening to a speaker sound.
This is really a simple process – just go to the next Video tab and watch the recording there.
Armada Pro 700 locator comes with:
• Custom Molded Case
• Uses 8 D Cell batteries (not included)
• AC Noise Elimination Circuit
• Pro700R Receiver
• Pro700T Transmitter/Carrying Case
• Pro700ST Ground Stake
• Transmitter/Carrying Case
• Pro-H1 Headset
• Pro700CS Cordset
• User Guide
• Detachable Connection Cord
• Manufacturer’s Warranty – 1 Year