- Optionally measures and displays NO, NO2, SO2, HC (methane equivalent combustibles), and CO in the high range of 4,000 to 80,000 ppm).
- Calculates and displays combustion efficiency, excess air, and CO2.
- Measures and displays O2 and CO in the flue gas, pressure (draft), primary air temperature, and stack temperature.
- Optionally calculates NOx (the combination of NO and NO2), and calculates CO, SO2, and NOx individually referenced to a user defined Oxygen level of between 0 and 15%.
- Optionally displays pollution conversions for CO, NO, NO2, and SO2. Pollution conversions include parts per million, pounds of pollutant per million BTU, milligrams of pollutant per cubic meter of gas, and grams of pollutant per gigajoule.
- Stores over 1000 individual combustion and/or pressure test records, which can later be recalled for viewing or printing.
- Stored test records can be downloaded to a personal computer and stored as a text file, which can then be opened in a spreadsheet program for analysis.
- Performs datalogging.
- Large, easy-to-read fluorescent display that is visible from wide angles.
- Battery life of over eight hours.
- Modular design lets you add sensors as your needs change.
- Built-in printer and complete data downloading to a PC capability.
- EPA-ETV test verified performance.
- Universal AC adapter and an internal battery pack.
- Adapter will accept input voltages from 100 to 240V.
- Fully charged battery pack provides a minimum of 8 hours of operation.
- Two pumps are included.
- The first pump supplies gas sample to the sensors.
- The second pump supplies fresh air to purge the low-range CO sensor when CO levels exceed 400 ppm.
- 13.5"H x 18.5"W x 9"D (342.9 x 467.0 x 228.6 mm)
- 25 lbs (11.34 kg)
- 1 year, extended warranty available
- ECA 450 NOx kit with conditioner.
|Specifications:||Bacharach 0024-8400 ECA 450 Environmental and Combustion Analyzer NOx Kit|
|Oxygen||0.1 to 20.9%|
|Carbon Monoxide |
|0 to 4000 ppm|
|Carbon Monoxide |
|4001 to 80,000 ppm|
|Nitric Oxide* ||0 to 3500 ppm|
|Sulfur Dioxide* ||0 to 4000 ppm|
|Combustibles* ||0 to 5% (application dependent)|
|Stack Temperature ||- 4 to 2400 F (- 20 to 1315 C)|
|Primary/Ambient Temperature ||- 4 to 999 F (- 20 to 999 C)|
|Pressure/Draft||- 27.7 to 27.7 inches of Water|
|Combustion Efficiency||0.1 to 100.0%|
|Excess Air ||1.0 to 250%|
|Carbon Dioxide(dry basis) ||0 to fuel dependent maximum|
|NOx ||0 to 4000 ppm|
|NOx (ref. to %O2) ||0 to 17,000 ppm|
|CO (ref. to %O2) ||0 to 99,9999 ppm|
|NO2 (ref. to %O2)||0 to 2100 ppm|
|SO2 (ref. to %O2)||0 to 17,000 ppm|
|*Optional, requires additional sensors |
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.