- Quick connection to PCA 400 Combustion Analyzer
- Built-in particulate filter
- Built-in temperature controller
- Removes water vapor from gas sample
- Line-powered universal AC input
The Bacharach sample conditioner removes water vapor from the stack gas sample which eliminates the risk of water droplets getting inside the analyzers probe hose. The water removed from the system is captured by the water catch pot. Water present in the hose can absorb some of the gas sample which results in less accurate and lower readings of NO2 and SO2. This conditioner ensures that the PCA 400 Combustion Analyzer will analyze a clean, dry sample with the most accurate results. Conditioning the stack gas sample will also help prevent any water damage that could occur to the instrument and sensors otherwise.
- Quickly connects to PCA 400 Probe Handle
- Temperature Controlled
- Built-in Particulate Filter
- Built-in Water Catch Pot
- Self-contained Design
- Line-powered Universal AC Input
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Heavy Industrial and Commercial Applications