Bacharach H-10 Pro Ultra Sensitive Refrigerant Leak Detector with Charger/ North American Wall Plug
H 10 Pro Bacharach - Key Features
- Detects all CFC, HFC and HCFC refrigerants as low as 0.06 oz./yr
- Rechargeable Battery
- Wall Power Option
- Visual and audible indicators
- Probe length of 4.5 ft.
- Made in the USA
The Leak Size switch has three settings:
- Small – is for the highest sensitivity, which will indicate leak rates of 0.006 oz/year or greater for HFC gases like R134a.
- Medium – is used for Chlorine-based (CFC and HCFC) gases like R12 and R22. This setting will indicate a leak rate of approximately 0.1 oz./year or greater and is useful for locating larger HFC leaks.
- Large – is used to zero in on large leaks of any refrigerant. The large leak setting should be used in conjunction with manual mode.
The Bacharach H-10 has both an Auto and Manual Mode.
- The Auto Mode enables the Bacharach H-10 Pro refrigerant leak detector to block out background levels of refrigerants. This greatly reduces and /or eliminates false alarms while retaining sensitivity to quickly locate small or medium size leaks. Pinpointing in this mode requires continuous probe movement.
- In Manual Mode the auto-zero circuit is disabled and will not zero the leak if the probe is held over the leak site. The manual mode may require more frequent readjustment of the Manual Balance control, but provides greater sensitivity than Auto Mode.
Whats in the Box?
- Bacharach H-10 Pro
- Shoulder Strap
- Spare Filters
- Wall Adapter / Charger
- Instruction Manual
- 3-year Warranty (Does not include sensor, filter, reference leak bottle, battery or probe)
- Detects halogen-based, non-flammable CFC, HFC and HCFC refrigerants including: R12, R22, R134a, R404a, R410a, R502, R507 and many more
- Detection is ultra-sensitive at 0.006 oz/yr
- Includes rechargeable battery and external DC powered for continuous running
- Sensor calibration system is visual and includes reference leak bottle
- Optional headset can be used for high-noise environments
- Heavy-duty case with shoulder strap
- 4.5 foot probe
- Visual LED leak rate indicator and audible buzzer
|Specifications:||Bacharach H-10 Pro Deluxe Refrigerant Leak Detector 3015-8004|
|Gases Detected||All halogen-based CFC, HFC and HCFC non-flammable refrigerants including: R12, R22, |
R134a, R404a, R410a, R502, R507 and many others
|Detection Principle||Positive Ion Emission Heated Diode|
|Sensitivity||0.006 oz/yr (stationary) | 0.1 oz/yr (moving probe per SAE J2791)|
|Sensor Life||1 year (typical)|
|Warm-up Time||Approximately 2 minutes|
|Response Time||1 second|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)|
|Flow Rate||90 cc/min (typical)|
|Auto Background Adjust||Yes, automatic mode only|
|Leak Indicators||Visible LED at probe tip and audible buzzer (with or without optional headphones)|
|Dimensions||10.5”l x 8.3”w x 5.4” h (26.7 cm x 21.1 cm x 13.7 cm)|
|Weight||5.1 lb. (2.3 kg)|
|Probe Length||Flexible 4.5 ft. (1.37 m) with built-in filter|
|Power||12 VDC - internal rechargeable sealed lead acid battery; 100-240 VAC wall adapter/universal |
battery charger to charge or run continuously
|Battery Life||3 hours (typical)|
|Warranty||3 years - Instrument |
1 year - Sensor, Battery
(does not cover probe, filters, or leak bottle)
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Commercial HVAC
- Food / Beverage Production
- Residential HVAC
- Industrial HVAC
Bacharach H-10 Pro - How to Calibrate
Bacharach H-10 Pro - Initial Set up Procedures
Bacharach H-10 Pro - How to use in Manual Mode
Bacharach H-10 Pro - How to Adjust Sensitivity
Bacharach H-10 Pro - How to use in Auto Mode
Bacharach H-10 Pro - Filter & Flow Indicator Maintenance Procedure
Bacharach H-10 Pro - Control Panel