The Bacharach Leakator 10 (P/N 0019-7051) is a versatile handheld combustible gas leak detector, enabling HVAC techs to quickly and precisely pinpoint the source of combustible gas leaks when servicing residential, commercial, and industrial furnaces, boilers, and other combustion appliances. The Leakator 10 is also useful for detecting natural gas leaks on pipelines, valves, regulators, and other gas equipment.
• Thumb wheel dial for easy sensitivity adjustment
• Bright LED for visual indication of gas levels PLUS an audible (ticking) indicator
• 30 hours of continuous operation per set of batteries
• Replaceable gas sensor, with a typical lifetime of 5 years
• Methane sensitivity down to 20 ppm
This combustible gas detector from Bacharach features a 20” flexible probe for sniffing out gas leaks in difficult to reach areas. The gas sensor is located in the tip of this hose, resulting in high sensitivity, fast detector response and easy sensor replacement. The patented gas sensor on the Leakator 10 can detect a plethora of combustible gases and vapors including: acetone, acetylene, benzene, butane, ethanol, ethylene oxide, gasoline, hexane, hydrogen, industrial solvents, methane, paint thinners, propane, natural gas, and naptha.
The Leakator 10 is also UL 913 certified as intrinsically safe for use in Class l, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, and D classified areas. The detector’s housing is molded out durable ABS plastic and comes with a HDPE case for protection.
Product Box Includes
• Leakator 10 combustible gas detector
• Instruction manual
• Hard Plastic (HDPE) Carrying case