Triplett - Byte Brothers POE1000IL Power Panel Power Sensing CAT5/6 DVM and Network/PoE Tester, Inline Version
Byte Brothers POE1000IL PoE Ethernet Cable Inline Tester is an advanced device for measuring Power Over Ethernet to ensure proper voltages are transferred over LAN cables to ensure proper power. The Byte Brothers POE1000IL can be run inline on a system to measure power draw of a device and features built-in tone generation. The Triplett Byte Brothers POE1000IL Power Panel CAT 5/6 is a Digital Volt Meter. Made in the USA.
- Scans all pins
- Displays PoE power: volts, watts*, cable pair location, and end/midspan
- Advertised data speed (10,100,100MB/s), duplex
- Works on telephones (digital, analog)
- VOIP phone and IP camera load stimulator
- Link pulse transmit button
- Scans the CAT5/6 cable for devices and voltages
- LEDs light when device/voltage present
- Power Panel CAT5/6DVM
- Talk ethernet
- Power Panel constantly scans
- 3 ultrabright LEDs are the first alert of activity or voltage
- Power sensing INLINE model
For the Specifications please go to the Documentation tab.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Application:||Byte Brothers POE1000IL Power Over Ethernet Poe Tester|
|The power panel lets you know what's there before you plug in. If you install VoIP or camera systems this will become your main tool. Why Buy: Want to be your own man and know what's on a jack during an install? Network, telephone, PoE. Tired of chasing other people around and asking? And the "INLINE" model even measures PoE power (watts)|
|Install Tool for VoIP, IP Cameras, and Access Points|
|Scans the CAT5/6 cable for devices and voltages|