For Contractor's Pricing Call Us, Chat, or send an e-mail.
Dust Free Active Air Purifier - 12 inch
In-duct whole house air purifier.
The Dust Free Active Air Purifier is an in-duct whole home air purifier combining multiple technologies to offer best in class active air purification indoors, effectively reducing bacteria, dust, viruses, odors, allergens, volatile organic compounds, respirable particulate, and more. Dust Free Active Air Purifier utilizes multiple technologies that include UV-C light, ionic oxidation, and negative ionization to purify indoor air and surfaces. Available in 6 inch and 12 inch models.
This device is designed to be installed into an existing HVAC system for improved indoor air quality. Only qualified HVAC technicians should perform the installation
- see manufacturer's product manual
for installation guide. This device is meant only to be installed in the duct portion of the HVAC system.
- Dual active air purification technologies provide a complete IAQ for your home
- Reduces particulates matter dust as dust and dander by improving the performance of your existing filtration system
- Innovative carbon fiber brushes increase ion production
- Effective against biological growth, bacteria, odors, VOC’s, and more, in the air and on surfaces
- Expanded range ballast for increased electrical reliability
- Auxiliary power port to power an additional 24V Germicidal UV-C light allowing to easily add additional UV light to any HVAC system
- 12" for systems 3 tons and greater
- High quality construction
Clean air is not only important, but essential to us all. However, some might say that clean air is not possible these days due to the constant degradation and air pollution. Even the cleanest environments, rooms, and air contain invisible and sometimes visible particles and dirt that could be detrimental to your health or even aggravate already existing health issues. However, by using an in-duct active air purifier you can effectively remove these pollutants to provide a cleaner indoor environment.
The Dust Free Active Air Purifier is installed into the supply plenum of your HVAC system. Its unique technologies target air quality problems at the source using environmentally-friendly oxidizers and a negative ionization system to safely and effectively purify the air in your home. The air we breathe in our homes may contain millions of particulates, most of which are so small they are impossible to see. To clean the air, you need an air purifier that can deliver a total indoor air quality solution. The Dust Free Active Air Purifier supports all three levels of the clean air strategy by using filtration, purification, and sterilization to provide a complete indoor air quality (IAQ) solution.
Remove large system causing dust, pollen, mold, and dander as air circulates through your central air system.
Total house active air purification using next-generation technologies to neutralize indoor air pollutants such as odors, VOCs, and bacteria.
Germicidal UV lights work 24/7 reducing biological contaminants at the HVAC system level, even when your HVAC system isn’t running.
The active air purifier comes in two sizes: 6” and 12”. The 6” is for systems up to 2.5 tons. The 12” is advised for systems 3 tons and larger. If you go above 5 tons, it is recommended that you install more than one air purifier. The Dust Free air purifier can be useful in homes, split systems, commercial and commercial split systems to safely and effectively purify the air and surfaces.
DUST FREE ACTIVE ALLERGEN REMOVAL
- Cold and Flu Viruses
- Harmful Bacteria and Germs
- Dust, Mold, and Pollen
- Cooking Odors
- Tobacco Smoke
- Biological Growth
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- Pet Allergens
- Unhealthy Chemicals
What’s in the Box?
- Active Air Purifier System - 12"
- 24V power supply
- UV-C lamp
- 40VA transformer
- Mounting plate
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
- Warranty: 7-year on power module, 4-year on core, 2-year on lamp
Need a smaller size?
We encourage everyone to read - Dust Free Active Whole House Air Purification Systems Review | 2021