Dwyer SAH-22 Smart Air Hood with Wi-Fi Communication
SAH-22 Adapter Hoods
- SAH instrument and hood with sensors
- Travel carrying case
- Android phone for remote readings
- Cables and charger
- Support pole 3' (optional 4.5' to 12' pole part A-SAH-12P, available)
- Dwyer SAH-22 Smart Air Hood Balometer with Quad Flow Design
- Quad Flow Design Technology
- Innovative design provides more even airflow and reduces backpressure. Accurate within 3% or better regardless of diffuser type.
- Predictive balancing
- Guides the technician through the air balancing process making sure the proper airflow values are set for each diffuser.
- Ergonomic Design
- Weighs only 6 lbs. and mounts to an extendable pole for easy use and maneuverability.
- Mobile Speed
- With up to 200 yards in Wi-Fi connection distance, the Dwyer SAH-22 allows users to measure faster with more flexibility.
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Uses a rechargeable lithium battery with up to 4 AA battery backup to help prevent downtime. Very easy to detach removable pitot arrays and pressure sensors for yearly calibration.
|Specifications:||Dwyer SAH-22 Smart Air Hood Balometer with Quad Flow Design|
|Volume Flow Units:||CFM, l/s, m3/h|
|Volume Flow Ranges:||Supply: 40 to 2000 CFM. (68 to 3398 m3/h); Exhaust: 80 to 2000 CFM|
|Accuracy at Calibration > 40 CFM:||±3% of reading ±7 CFM*|
|Accuracy for Any Diffuser >40 CFM:||±3% of reading ±10 CFM**|
|Resolution:||1 CFM (1.7 m³/h) (.5 l/s)|
|Units:||°C, °F, °K|
|Operating Range:||40 to 140°F (4.4° to 60°C)|
|Storage Range:||-4 to 122° F (-20° C to 50° C)|
|Accuracy||±0.3% of reading (no calibration required)|
|Range:||5 to 95%|
|Accuracy:||±5% of reading (no calibration required)|
|Range:||10 to 2000 mbar|
|Accuracy @ 25°C and within 300 to 1100 mbar:||±2% of reading z9b (no calibration required)|
|Power Requirements:||3.6 V NCR18650B MH12210 lithium ion battery, included, user replaceable or (4) 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries, not included, user replaceable|
|Weight:||5.75 lb (2.6 kg)|
|*Based on calibration with Sensing Precision Calibration Fixture and Dwyer standard diffuser|
|**Based on any diffuser in the Dwyer downloadable library|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- HVAC Testing
- HVAC System adjusting and balancing
- Air Volume Measurement
- Testing, Adjusting, and Balancing and Commissioning of HVAC:
- Data Centers
For more information about Dwyer Products by application, please see Dwyers Product Application Guides
Dwyer SAH-22 Smart Air Hood Balometer with Quad Flow Design
How to use the Dwyer SAH-22 SMART Air Hood
Advantages of the SAH-22 vs Traditional Capture Hoods
Adapter Hood Assembly for the SMART Air Hood Balancing Instrument
Recertification of the SMART Air Hood Balancing Instrument
AHR 2017 Predictive Balancing Presentation: A Better Way to Air Balance with the SMART Air Hood