The E Instruments BTU1500-1 Combustion Gas Analyzer Built-in Printer is a solid residential and commercial combustion analyzer that packs Bluetooth connectivity, a full-color screen, and a built-in printer for providing customers immediate documentation of services.
The included CO sensor can handle concentrations up to 8,000 ppm, allowing HVAC techs to confidently install, tune, and service commercial as well as residential furnaces and boilers.
• Measurement of ambient and flue gas CO, flue gas and ambient temperature, O2 levels, draft, and differential pressure
• CO sensor is hydrogen-compensated and features a built-in NOx filter.
• Built-in printer with non-fading paper
• Bluetooth connectivity for transferring analysis results
• Designed with High Efficiency condensing systems in mind
• An intuitive full-color display
• Calculates CO2 levels, combustion efficiency, and amount of excess air
The BTU1500 from E-Instruments is combines residential and commercial combustion specs with technology that adds convenience for the technician. The full-color screen is clear with an easy to navigate interface. The BTU1500 has a companion Android and iOS mobile app for transferring combustion test results, but PC software and a USB cable is provided as well. The built-in printer eliminates the need for techs to carry, provide batteries for, and align a separate IR printer.
As is common throughout the combustion analysis industry, the BTU1500’s CO sensor is hydrogen-compensated and features a built-in NOx filter, and all gas sensors are pre-calibrated and field-replaceable.
Finally, the BTU1500 is capable of calculating the combustion efficiency of atmospheric and high-efficiency condensing systems.
Product Box Includes:
• The BTU1500 combustion analyzer
• Rechargeable Battery and AC Plug
• 10’ Dual Hose with 12” Flue Probe
• Vinyl case
• Water trap with filter cartridge
• Magnetic rubber holster
• Roll of printer paper
• PC Software
• Calibration Certificate
• Operating Manual and Cheat Sheet
In addition to this BTU1500-1 kit, we also promote the BTU1500-Oil Combustion Analyzer with Printer and Oil kit, which adds a smoke spot tester and filter paper for measuring the smoke levels in the flue gas of oil-burning furnaces and boilers.