Enerac 500-5 Combustion Analyzer is designed to help you meet the challenges of a rapidly changing regulatory environment. It is flexible and easy to use. Enerac 500-5 measures NO-CO-O2, Draft and Temperature. It includes Printer. Equally at home with a simple combustion test, or with the monitoring of more sophisticated emissions reduction systems, the Enerac 500-5 is designed to provide years of trouble-free service. It is flexible enough to be tailored to meet your specific needs yet simple enough to be completely maintained in the field. Enerac 500-5 Combustion Analyzer is housed in an aluminum case that is rugged yet light-weight. Some of the customers have been using their Enerac analyzer for 20 years or more! Enerac 500-5 comes equipped with NiMH rechargeable cells for day-to-day operation, but can also be powered from standard AA-size. The AC adapter charges the battery and can power the unit continuously. All of the Enerac combustion and emission analyzers are made in the USA. Free ground shipping within continental US.
- Provides a comprehensive range of automatic emissions calculations (Grams/Brake Horsepower Hour, Pound/Million BTU), advanced ENERCOM Windows software, two-way communications, and factory support.
- From low NOX burners (0.1 ppm NOX resolution) to large rich-burn engines (5000 ppm NOX/20,000 ppm CO), the ENERAC 500 is designed to help you meet your monitoring needs at an affordable price.
- Basic O2-Efficiency Analyzer
- CO, Combustibles & Draft options
- Expandable Emissions Package
- Built-in Printer
- Palm and WindowsCE Software
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Case
- Simple Modular Design
- Download Latest Firmware Upgrades from our Website
- 4 line display with a backlight
- 100 Test Data Storage
- Auto Zero
- Buy Only What You Need
- Reduce Testing Costs
- Reduce Energy Costs
- 2 Year Warranty on the Unit and a 2 Year (Pro-Rated) Warranty on the Sensors
- 9″ Inconel Probe & 10′ of Viton Hose, Factory Calibrated Sensors, RS-232 Port, USB Port, AC/DC Power, Enercom Software CD, Model 500 Manual, Charger, Extra Battery Pack Holder, Web Strap, Carrying Case, 1 Roll of Paper, 2 Extra Filters, Magnets, Calibration Certificate
- O2, CO, NO (Nitrogen Oxide), Temperature, Draft, Printer
|Specifications:||Enerac 500-5 Combustion Analyzer|
|See detailed Specifications in Documentation tab.|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Applications:||Enerac 500-5 Combustion Analyzer|
|Fuel energy savings|
|Mobile Engine and Mining Industry|
|Maintenance and tuning of combustion processes such as burners, boilers, diesel and gas engines,
laboratory analysis, heaters, kilns, furnaces, and turbines
|Industrial furnaces, boilers, and water heaters|
Video Enerac 500-5 Commercial Combustion Analyzer https://youtu.be/C8RFzKtNmSY