Extech 380193 Passive Component LCR Meter features: Measurements of Inductance, Capacitance, and Resistance with secondary parameter (Q,D,R); Simultaneous 20,000/10,000 count display of the primary parameter (L, C or R) with the secondary parameter of Q (quality), D (dissipation) or R (resistance); Set Hi/Lo limits using absolute values or percentage limits; Parallel or Series equivalent circuit; Automatic blown fuse indication; Built-in test fixture or use external test leads.
- Extech 380193 LCR Meter for Passive Component Testing
- Measures Inductance and Capacitance to 0.7% and Resistance to 0.5%
- Dual 20,000/10,000 count display of primary parameter (L, C, or R) and secondary parameter of quality (Q), dissipation (D), or resistance (R).
- Tests frequencies of 1kHz and 120Hz
- Able to set Lo/Hi limits using percentage and absolute value limits
- Illuminated LCD display
- Min/Max/Avg Functions
- Automatic Shut-off Feature
- Indicates blown fuses automatically
- Capable of using external test leads or built-in test fixture
- Short and Open Zero eliminates stray impedances from measurements
- Relative mode reference, user entered reference, or zero reference
- Operates via 9V Battery or AC adaptor
- Includes: Protective holster, test leads, alligator clips, and 9V battery
|Specifications:||Extech 380193 Passive Component LCR Meter|
|See detailed Specifications in Documentation tab.|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.