The Extech 380363 Digital Handheld High Voltage Insulation Tester offers autoranging insulation resistance measurements up to 10G? as well as manual data logging capable of storing up to 9 data sets. Tests at three voltages ranging from 250V, 500V, and 1000V.
- Extech 380363 Digital Handheld High Voltage Insulation Tester
- Test Voltage range: 1000V, 500V, 250V
- Measures Insulation resistance to 10G?
- Full LCD display with analog bargraph
- Features a Lo Ohm function for connection testing
- Automatic discharge feature
- Measures AC/DC voltage up to 999V
- Manual Data logging up to 9 sets
- Live circuit safety features: Visible and audible warning
- Automatic Power-off Feature
- Includes: Batteries, carrying case, and test leads
|Specifications:||Extech 380363 Digital Insulation Resistance Tester|
|See detailed Specifications in Documentation tab.|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.