- Compact Battery Operated Device for Analyzing AC/DC Power Loads - with RS-232 Interface and Windows Software.
- Four simultaneous LCD display of Watts, Power Factor or VA, Voltage or Hz, Amps.
- True RMS Voltage and current measurements of sine, square, triangular and distorted wave forms with a crest factor < 5.
- Plug device to be tested directly into the Power Analyzer
- Built in Datalogger (model 380803) stores up to 1,012 readings. Choice of single record storage or continuous datalogging
- Model 380801 used for data Acquisition when connected to a PC
- Choice of battery or AC/DC adaptor power provides line isolation
- Max Recall, Data Hold, Overload Protection
- Windows based software allows user to download stored data or save data directly, and to create an ASCII file. Computations include phase angle, apparent and reactive power, consumption and cost, and power factor correction
- Sampling (update) rate is 2.5 times per second
|Specifications:||Extech 380801 Appliance Tester AC DC Power Analyzer|
|Watt (AC/DC):||Ranges: 200, 2000W|
|Power Factor (Watt/VA):||Range: 0 to 1.0|
|Voltage:||Ranges: 200, 750V|
|Current:||Ranges: 2/20A via terminals; 2/15A via sockets|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.