Extech 407026 Light Meter Heavy Duty with PC Interface features: Enhance accuracy by selecting one of four lighting types plus PC interface; % displays differential from reference point, "ZERO" Re-Calibration; Enhance accuracy by selecting lighting type Tungsten/Daylight, Fluorescent, Sodium, Mercury); Data Hold, Min/Max/Average readings; Built-in RS-232 PC serial interface.
- Built-in RS232 serial interface, optional software
- Data Hold plus Auto shut off
- Record/Recall MIN, MAX, and Average readings
- Cosine and color corrected measurements
- Utilizes precision photo diode and color correction filter
- ZERO Re-Calibration
- % displays differential from reference point
- Super large 1.4" LCD display
- Microprocessor assures maximum accuracy plus special functions
|Specifications:||Extech 407026 Light Meter Heavy Duty with PC Interface|
|See detailed Specifications in Documentation tab.|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Applications:||Extech 407026 Light Meter Heavy Duty with PC Interface|
|Light Meter Heavy Duty with PC Interface|
Extech 407026 Heavy Duty Light Meter
I use my Extech 407026 Heavy Duty Light Meter with PC Interface to measure foot candles on LEED Certification Assignments. The Extech 407026 is reliable, easy to use and what is important to me, accurate.