Extech 407119 Heavy Duty CFM Hot Wire Anemometer features: Accurately measures Air Flow (CFM/CMM) or Air velocity plus °F/°C Temperature; Air velocity measurements as low as 40ft/min; Telescoping probe is ideal for use in ducts and ventilating systems; extends up to 4ft (1.22m) long; Built-in RS-232 PC Interface, etc.
- Built-in RS-232 PC interface with optional Data Acquisition software and datalogger
- Data Hold plus Auto Power Off
- Super large 1.4" (9999 count) LCD display
- Record/Recall MIN and MAX readings
- Air Flow displayed in 3 modes as an instantaneous value, up to 20 point average or 2/3 flow value
- Measures air volume in CFM (ft3/min) and CMM (m3/min) plus Temperature simultaneously
- Telescoping probe is idea for use in ducts and ventilating systems; extends up to 4ft (1.22m) long
- Air velocity measurements as low as 40ft/min
|Specifications:||Extech 407119 Heavy Duty CFM Hot Wire Anemometer|
|Ranges:||40 to 3940ft/min (also in m/s, km/h, MPH, knots, Temperature (F/C), airflow CFM, airflow CMM)|
|Accuracy:||5%FS, temp 1.5F/0.8C|
|Max. Resolution:||1ft/min airflow|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.