Extech 407123 Hot Wire Thermo-Anemometer Heavy Duty Design features a telescoping probe (up to 4ft) that is ideal for measuring HVAC ducts and other small vents. This anemometer also has a large screen that shows two measurements simultaneously.
- Built-in RS-232 PC serial interface for connection to PC
- Data Hold to freeze displayed value
- Record/Recall MIN/MAX readings
- Super large 1.4" (36mm) LCD displays air velocity and temperature simultaneously
- °C and °F measurements via precision thermistor
- Display air velocity in meters/second, kilometers/hour, feet/minute, miles/hour, or nautical miles/hour
- Ideal for air velocity measurements as low as 40 ft/min
|Specifications:||Extech 407123 Heavy Duty Hot Wire Thermo-Anemometer|
|Ranges:||40 to 3940ft/min (also readings in m/s, km/h, MPH, Knots, Temp & Windchill, Humidity)|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Extech 407123 Heavy Duty Hot Wire Thermo- Anemometer
At my first job using Extech 407123 Heavy Duty Hot Wire Thermo- Anemometer I've found that telescopic probe was very useful to fit into small openings. This anemometer measures airflow down to 40ft/min. The Extech 407123 is ideal for measuring in HVAC ducts and other small vents. Just check for yourself!