Extech 407750 Sound Level Meter with PC Interface features: Big backlit display, PC Interface & background sound absorber; High accuracy meets ANSI & IEC 651 Type 2 standards; Background noise absorber for machine noise measurements filters ambient noise; RS-232 interface for capturing data directly on a PC; Large display with backlighting and analog bargraph; Min/Max; Analog AC/DC outputs for connection to a recorder; Tripod mount ideal for field use.
- Complete with batteries and case
- A and C selectable frequency weightings
- Meets ANSI and IEC Type 2 standards
- Fast and Slow selectable response times
- RS-232 interface for capturing data directly on a PC, optional Windows® software
- Max Hold latches maximum value on display
- Min/Max plus analog output and tripod mount
- Electret condenser microphone provides high accuracy
- Large 3 1/2 digit display with backlighting and analog bargraph
- Background noise absorber mode for machine noise measurements filters ambient noise
- Auto/Manual 6 ranges
|Specifications:||Extech 407750 Sound Level Meter with PC Interface|
|Range:||30 to 130dB|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.