Extech 407760-NISTL USB Sound Level Datalogger provides High accuracy datalogging of up to 129,920 records. This USB sound level datalogger is designed to meet ANSI and IEC 61672 Class 2 standards.
- USB interface for easy setup and data download
- 30 to 130dB range
- Datalogging capability up to 129,920 records
- Selectable data sampling rate
- Records readings with real time clock
- Two start methods: programmed (from PC) or manual
- 0.5" electret microphone
- 3.6V Lithium battery, Windows compatible software, USB cover, tripod, USB extension cable, windscreen and NIST Certificate (single point)
|Specifications:||Extech 407760-NISTL USB Sound Level Datalogger|
|Range||30 to 130dB|
|Frequency Range||31.5 to 8kHz|
|Weighting||A and C|
|Response Time||Fast (125ms)/Slow (1s)|
|Dimensions||5.1 x 1.1 x 0.9" (130 x 30 x 25mm)|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.