- Auto power OFF preserves battery life, disable capability
- Built-in RS-232 bi-directional PC interface and optional data acquisition software
- Data Hold, Relative Mode, Elapsed Time Record, MIN/MAX/AVG record/recall, and °C/°F switchable
- Large 4-1/2 digit EL backlit LCD with two secondary displays for simultaneous T1, T2, T1-T2 elapsed time and advanced readouts
- Seven Thermocouple type selections: K, J, T, E, R, S, N
|Specifications:||Extech 421509-NIST 7 Thermocouple Data Logger Alarm|
|Ranges:||Type J: -346 to 2192°F (-210 to 1200°C) Type K: -328 to 2501°F (-200 to 1372°C)|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.