- Extech 42265 Compact Datalogger for Temperature Kit
- Up to 8000 readings recorded
- Can be used in storage containers, shipping vans, freezers and more
- Battery life lasts up to one year; logs data for days, weeks or months
- Sampling rate from 1 second to 2 hours plus hi/lo limits with alarm indication is user programmable
- Using Windows 95/98/2000/NT/ME/XP compatible software, the user can program the logger and analyze and store data.
- Convenient LCD display shows temperature
- 3 start methods included: scheduled, immediate or magnetic
- Date and time with data stored with real time clock
- Operating range that is very wide
|Specifications:||Extech 42265 Temperature Datalogger Kit|
|Range:||-40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C)|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Applications:||Extech 42265 Temperature Datalogger Kit|
|Clean rooms, Freezers, Shipping Crates, Storage Areas, Refrigerator, Shipping Vans, Cargo Vessels, Warehouses, etc.|