Extech 42509-NIST Dual Laser IR Thermometer with Color Alert features a programmable high/low alarm with fast two color display and audible alarm. This dual laser IR thermometer provides dual lasers that identify distance and location where accuracy is highest.
- Dual lasers identify distance and location where accuracy is highest.
- Great for processes that require temperature control and monitoring
- Fast and accurate measurements at 12" where the two lasers converge with 12:1 field of view
- Measures up to 950°F (510°C)
- Blue backlit dual LCD display changes to Red backlit when reading exceeds High or Low set points
- Exclusive 150 millisecond instantaneous response for capturing spikes in temperature
- Max mode captures and holds rapidly changing temperatures
- Lock function for continuous readings (disables auto power off)
- Adjustable emissivity increases measurement accuracy for different surfaces
- Double molded housing
- Case, 9V battery and NIST Certificate
|Extech 42509-NIST Dual Laser IR Thermometer|
|Laser Convergence Distance||12" (30.5cm)|
|Range||-4 to 950°F (-20 to 510°C)|
|Repeatability||±0.5% or 1.8°F/1°C|
|Basic Accuracy||±(1% of rdg + 2°F/1°C)|
|Emissivity||0.10 to 1.00 Adjustable|
|Field of View (Distance to Target)||12:1|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.