Extech 42570-NISTL Dual Laser InfraRed Thermometer is a wide range IR thermometer with Type K Input and USB interface. This dual laser InfraRed thermometer features fast 100mS response with the highest accuracy at the point where dual lasers converge.
- High 50:1 distance to target ratio measures smaller surface areas at greater distances
- Dual Laser Targeting indicates ideal measuring distance when two laser points converge to 1 target spot
- Type K thermocouple input from -58 to 2498°F (-50 to 1370°C)
- Lock function for continuous readings
- White backlit multifunction LCD display with bargraph
- Fast 100 millisecond response time
- MAX/MIN/AVG/DIF feature displays highest, lowest, average, and MAX minus Min values
- Adjustable emissivity increases measurement accuracy for different surfaces
- Adjustable High/Low set points with audible alarm alerts user when temperature exceeds the programmed set points
- USB interface includes software
- Tripod mounting feature
- Limited NIST for Certificate of Traceability from -4 to 1500°F (-20 to 815°C).
- Type K Temperature probe, USB cable and software, tripod, carrying case, 9V battery and Limited NIST for Certificate of Traceability
|Specifications:||Extech 42570-NISTL Dual Laser InfraRed Thermometer|
|Laser Convergence Distance||50" (127cm)|
|IR Range||-58 to 3992°F (-50 to 2200°C)|
|Repeatability||±0.5% or 1.8°F/1°C|
|Basic Accuracy||±(1% of rdg + 2°F/1°C)|
|Emissivity||0.10 to 1.00 Adjustable|
|Field of View (Distance to Target)||50:1|
|Type K Range||-58 to 2498°F (-50 to 1370°C)|
|Memory||Manually Store/Recall 100 readings|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.