Extech 461950 1/8 DIN Panel Tachometer has the capability to measure rpms from 5 to 99,990 with its built-in microprocessor quartz crystal, it has an accuracy of 0.05%; The large LED display updates every second.
- Extech 461950 Panel Tachometer 1-8 DIN
- Measures RPMs from 5 to 99,990
- Microprocessor quartz crystal provides accuracy of 0.05% + 1 digit
- Resolution from 0.1 rpm (5 to 1000 rpm) to 1 rpm (1000 to 9999 rpm) to 10 rpm (10,000 rpm to 99,990 rpm)
- Large 4-digit LED display updates 1/s (rpm greater than 60)
- Eliminates the need for special gears
- A pulse is measured when a ferrous object (stud) passes by sensor
|Specifications:||Extech 461950 1/8 DIN Panel Tachometer|
|See detailed Specifications in Documentation tab.|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.