Extech AN200 CFM-CMM Digital Thermo-Anemometer with built-in non-contact IR Thermometer. Extech AN200 CFM/CMM Thermo-Anemometer measures Air Velocity, Air Flow (volume) andTemperature. The large, easy-to-read backlit LCD includes primary and secondarydisplays plus numerous status indicators. The Extech AN200 is shipped fully tested andcalibrated and with proper use will provide years of reliable service.
- CFM-CMM Thermo-Anemometer with built-in non-contact IR Thermometer
- Large display of Airflow or Air Velocity with built-in InfraRed Thermometer
- CFM/CMM Thermo- Anemometer with built-in non-contact IR Thermometer measures remote surface temperatures to 536°F (280°C) with 8:1 distance to spot ratio and Laser Pointer
- Simultaneous display of Air Flow or Air Velocity plus Ambient Temperature
- Easy to set Area dimensions (cm2) are stored in the meter’s internal memory for the next power on
- Resolution of 0.01m/sec
- 20 point average for Air Flow
- Super large (9999 count) LCD Backlit Display
- 3% velocity accuracy via low friction 2.83"D (72mm) ball bearing vane wheel on 3.9ft (120cm) cable
- Complete with vane sensor with 3.9ft (120cm) cable, 9V battery, and protective rubber holster
- CFM-CMM Thermo-Anemometer
|Specifications:||Extech AN200 CFM-CMM Digital Thermo-Anemometer|
|See detailed Specifications in Documentation tab.|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Application:||Extech AN200 CFM-CMM Digital Thermo-Anemometer|
|HVAC Installation, Repair, Diagnostics and Optimization|
|Fume Hood Testing, Installation and Verification|
|Ventilation System Installation, Servicing and Analysis|
|Environmental Wind and Temperature Testing/Analysis|
|Ionizer Flow Output Monitoring|
|Automobile Aerodynamic Testing|
Lots of functions
Sometimes Extech really knocks it out of the park for me. Not everything they make is good but this line of flow meters really have a ton of features compared to other brands and don't cost half as much. Good accurate results and quality construction IMO.
quality and inexpensive
a very quality tool by Extech and it doesnt break the bank which i like. Value is hte name of the game and i get that in spades. I can read air temp as well as IR temp if i need it!
Us and Metric
THis meter is versatile and US standard and metric measurements so you can do different types of calculations. Also has a IR thermometer built in so that eliminates another tool from the box. Good buy.
I don't often need to calculate CFM so this unit being able to do that is a big bonus. Can't say I've used the IR thermometer much, but i don't work with a lot of pumps and mechanical devices that it would be handy for. Maybe one day!