Extech CO250 Digital Air Quality CO2 Meter with Datalogging is a handheld meter for reading Carbon Dioxide (C02), Temperature, Humidity, Dew Point, and Wet Bulb. The Extech CO250 also calculates statistical weighted averages of TWA (8 hour time weighted average) and STEL (15 minute short term exposure limit), features easy-to-use datalogging, and has a backlight for working in poorly lit areas.
- Easy way to measure CO2 concentrations
- Calculates TWA (8 hour time weighted average) and STEL (15 minute short term exposure limit)
- CO2 sensor is maintenance-free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared)
- Audible alarm threshold is user-settable
- Triple LCD display is backlit for low-light areas
- RS-232 interface for easy export to PC
- Data software and cable included
- 33% and 75% RH calibration bottles (RH300-CAL) can be purchased separately
- Software and cable, 4 AA batteries, and carrying case
|Specifications:||Extech CO250 Air Quality CO2 Meter Datalogger|
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2)||0 to 5,000ppm|
|Temperature||14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)|
|Humidity||0.0 to 99.9%|
|Wet Bulb and Dew Point||Calculated|
|Dimensions||7.9 x 2.8 x 2.2" (200 x 70 x 57mm)|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Applications:||Extech CO250 Air Quality CO2 Meter Datalogger|
|Check air quality in schools, office buildings, greenhouses, hospitals and anywhere that high levels of carbon dioxide are generated|
The weighted average function is really helpful for checking that an elevated level might just be an anomaly. Cheaper than getting a data logger if you just want to see an average over time.
easy to operate
I am on the maintenance staff at a local school district. We do routine maintenance to assure safe levels of CO2 in the buildings. This tester gives quick and accurate readings as well as Humidity which comes in handy.
The added functionality of averaging and humidity readings allows you to identify trends and possible correlations between air quality and surrounding conditions. A great meter for the price.