Extech EA15-NIST -NIST Calibration Certificate - 7 Thermocouple Datalogging Thermometer Dual Input with PC Interface features: Internal memory stores up to 8800 data sets; Seven Thermocouple type selections: K, J, T, E, R, S, and N; Compact and rugged design features large backlit display; Built-in datalogger to store 8800 measurements; Each record stores Time, T1 and T2; Manual push-button datalogging or automatic with programmable sample rate of 3 to 355 seconds per reading; Transfer recorded data to a PC for analysis via RS-232 interface.
- Records Max/Min readings for later recall
- Low battery and over-range indication
- Auto Power off to save battery life
- Data Hold function freezes reading on display
- OFFSET key used for zero function to make relative measurements
- Timer function displays elapsed time plus the time when MIN and MAX readings are taken
- Wide temperature range
- Selectable units of °F, °C, K (Kelvin)
- Displays [T1 plus T2] or [T1-T2 plus T1] or [T1-T2 plus T2]
- Compact and rugged design features large backlit display
- Real Time Clock
- RS-232 port to transfer data to PC for analysis
- Built-in data logger stores up to 8800 data sets
- Dual input accepts Types J, K, E, T, R, S, and N thermocouples
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.