Extech EX710 800A Digital Clamp Meter with IR Thermometer provides the following measurements: AC current, AC/DC voltage, resistance, frequency, capacitance, temperature, diode and continuity. Extech EX710 800A Digital Clamp Meter with IR Thermometer also features peak function which captures inrush currents and voltage transients, etc.
- Extech EX710 800A Digital Clamp Meter with IR Thermometer
- Clamp meter with built-in infrared thermometer
- Measures AC current, AC/DC voltage, resistance, frequency and capacitance
- Temperature, diode and continuity measured
- True RMS models (EX720, EX730)
- Inrush currents and voltage transients captured with peak function
- Data hold freezes display
- Jaw opens to 1.2" (30mm) for large cables up to 500MCM
- Auto shutoff
- Test leads, 9V battery, Type K bead wire probe (-4 to 482 Degrees F/-20 to 250 Degrees C) (EX720, EX730) and carrying case included
|Specifications:||Extech EX710 800A Clamp Meter Infrared Thermometer|
|See detailed Specifications in Documentation tab.|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.