Extech EX720 800A Digital Clamp Meter with IR Thermometer comes equipped with the following features: True RMS, AC/DC voltage, AC current, resistance, frequency, capacitance, temperature, diode, and continuity. Extech EX720 800A Digital Clamp Meter with IR Thermometer also features a peak function that captures inrush currents and voltage transients.
- Clamp Meter with Infrared Thermometer
- Model with AC/DC Voltage, AC Current, Resistance, Frequency, Capacitance
- Temperature, Diode, and Continuity
- True RMS Models (EX720, EX730)
- Peak function captures inrush currents and voltage transients
- Data Hold "freezes" data in display
- 1.2" (30mm) circular jaw opening for large cables (500MCM)
- Auto power off
- Complete with test leads, 9V battery, Type K bead wire probe (-4 to 482 Degrees F/-20 to 250 Degrees C) (EX720, EX730) and carrying case
|Specifications:||Extech EX720 800A Clamp Meter IR Thermometer|
|See detailed Specifications in Documentation tab.|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.