Extech EX810 1000A Digital Clamp Meter with IR Thermometer provides the following measurements: Non-contact IR temperature with laser pointer, current and voltage, and inrush currents and transients captured with peak hold feature. Extech EX810 1000A Digital Clamp Meter with IR Thermometer provides many additional multimeter functions.
- Clamp Meter with Infrared Thermometer
- Non-contact InfraRed Temperature measurements with laser pointer
- Models with True RMS Current and Voltage measurements
- Peak hold captures inrush currents and Transients
- MultiMeter functions include AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, -Diode, and Continuity
- 1.7" (43mm) jaw opening for conductors up to 750MCM or two 500MCM
- 4000 count backlit dual display
- Features include Data Hold and Min/Max
- Autoranging with manual range button
- Auto Power off
- Complete with test leads, 9V battery, Type K probe (-4 to 482 Degrees F/-20 to 250 Degrees C) for EX820/EX830, and belt holster
|Specifications:||Extech EX810 1000A Clamp Meter with Infrared Thermometer|
|See detailed Specifications in Documentation tab.|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.