The Extech IR100 Infrared Non-Contact Thermometer Pocket Size quickly and accurately measures temperatures across most surfaces without direct contact. Useful for Automotive and Industrial Troubleshooting, HVAC/R, Boilers, Pavement, Printer/Copiers, and Refrigeration.
- Extech IR100 Infrared Non-Contact Thermometer
- Temperature range from -3 to 446 Degrees F (-35 to 230 Degrees C)
- Economical mini size design for convenience
- Automatic Data Hold when measure button is released
- Max Hold or Min Hold
- Lock feature for continuous scanning
- Fixed emissivity covers 90% of surface applications
- Auto power off
- CR2032 3V battery
|Specifications:||Extech IR100 Infrared Non-Contact Thermometer|
|See detailed Specifications in Documentation tab.|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Applications:||Extech IR100 Infrared Non-Contact Thermometer|
|Applications include Refrigeration, Boiler, Pavement, Printer/Copier, HVAC/R, Automotive and Industrial Troubleshooting.|