Extech MO257 Pinless Moisture Meter
The Extech MO257 is a non-invasive pinless moisture meter that uses a ball moisture sensor that glides on hard or delicate surfaces. The Extech moisture meter uses a high-frequency sensing technology that allows the meter to take non-invasive moisture measurements. The MO257 non-invasive moisture meter measures relative moisture of various building materials including, wood, particle board, carpeting, and ceiling tiles. The Extech MO257 is perfect for building restoration projects and applications where moisture detection on floors, tiles, and under carpets is critical.
- Relative pinless moisture reading for non-invasive measurement from 0.0 to 100.0 with 0.1 resolution
- Multifunction backlit triple LCD display
- Pinless measurement depth from 0.78" to 1.6" below the surface
- High-frequency sensing technology
- Automatic Data Hold
- Two adjustable alarm levels with audible beeper and visual
- Automatic calibration (in dry air) when the meter is powered on
- Low battery indication
- Auto Power off
The Extech MO257 pinless moisture meter can be used for non-invasive measurements from 0.0 to 100.0 with a .1 resolution in wood/building materials and a measuring depth from 0.78” to 1.6” below the surface. The MO257 uses two adjustable alarm levels with visible and audible indicators to alert the user if moisture measurements exceed alarm set points and automatic calibration (in dry air) when the meter is turned on. A large backlit LCD displays moisture reading and Max and Min readings. The Max and Min display indicates the highest and lowest readings encountered since starting a measurement reading. In addition, the meter also has a hold function to freeze a reading.
What’s in the Box?
- Extech MO257 Pinless Moisture Meter
- 3 AA batteries
- Pouch case
- User manual
- 2-year warranty