The Extech PH100 ExStik pH Meter with built-in Smart chip offers advanced functions and features to a stick style pH meter not found anywhere else. This ph meter's analog bargraph originates at neutral point (pH 7.00) to conveniently view trends in acidity or alkalinity. Extech PH100 requires buffer solution sold separately, use part number: Extech PH103.
- Innovative stick-style pH meter
- "RENEW" feature alerts when the pH electrode should be replaced
- "CAL" feature alerts when the unit requires recalibration
- Durable and waterproof pH electrode
- Analog bargraph starts at neutral point (PH 7.00) to help reveal trends in acidity or alkalinity
- Features temperature measurements with Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Features 1, 2, or 3 point calibration
- Flat surface pH electrode, protective sensor cap, sample cup with cap, four 3V CR-2032 button batteries, and 48" (1.2m) neckstrap
|Specifications:||Extech PH100 ExStik pH Meter|
|See detailed Specifications in Documentation tab.|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.