Extech PH60 pH Pen's waterproof housing (meets IP67) protects meter from damage operating in a wet environment. The pH meter has an easy to calibrate single CAL key with automatic pH buffer recognition (4, 7, and 10pH).
- Waterproof housing (meets IP67) protects meter from damage operating in a wet environment
- Easy to calibrate single CAL key with automatic pH buffer recognition (4, 7, and 10pH)
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Choice of 3 point calibration for better accuracy
- Convenient pen size fits into your pocket
- Data hold freezes reading on display
- Complete with built in electrode, sensor cap, inner pH electrode protection cap, and 4 LR44 button batteries
- Low battery indicator's auto power off saves battery life with disable function option
|Specifications:||Extech PH60 Waterproof Pen pH Meter|
|pH range||2 to 14pH|
|Temperature range||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.