Extech WTH100 Weather Station features a large backlit LCD that displays Time, Temperature, Barometric Pressure, Weather Symbols (sunny, slightly cloudy, cloudy, rainy, stormy) and Moon phase. It measures barometric pressure in mb/hPa or inHg.
- Extech WTH100 Weather Station
- Receives Time Code from NIST Radio Station WWVB
- Large backlit LCD displays Time, Temperature, Barometric Pressure, Weather Symbols (sunny, slightly cloudy, cloudy, rainy, stormy) and Moon phase
- Measures Humidity and Temperature
- Selectable barometric pressure in mb/hPa or inHg
- Automatically adjusts for daylight savings time (DST)
- Days of the Week displayed in 5 selectable languages:
- Time accuracy is ±1 second per day
- Alarm Clock with snooze function
- Complete with built-in stand and two AAA batteries
|Specifications:||Extech WTH100 Weather Station|
|Temperature||Range: 32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C) Basic Accuracy: ±2°F/1°C|
|Barometric Pressure||850mb to 1050mb|
|Dimensions||3.1 x 1.9 x 3.9" (79 x 49 x 99mm)|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.