Fieldpiece SM380V 3-Port SMAN Wireless Refrigerant Manifold with Micron Gauge
Fieldpiece SM380V is part of the Job Link Wireless Family of Tools.
The Fieldpiece SM380V SMAN is the newly designed wireless, three-port, manifold with a built in micron gauge designed to check, evaluate, and charge A/C systems. Fieldpiece is commitment to creating the toughest, most advanced digital refrigerant manifold providing the ultimate field performance for A/C and refrigeration specialists.
- Measurements can be viewed on a mobile device up to 1000 feet (305 meters) away
- Customizable auto power off, back light duration
- Customizable high and low vacuum alarms
- View wireless probe and scale readings
- 70 pre-programmed refrigerants with the last ten stored for quick selection
- Temperature compensated system tightness test
- Protected thermocouple jacks for pipe and outdoor temps
- Super rugged construction
- Water resistant (IP54)
- View measurements on SMAN and/or in Job Link App
- Monitor and record refrigerant weight
- Direct 350' wireless range (no transmitter needed)
The A/C specialist can view the calculated target superheat while monitoring, in real-time, how their change is affecting actual superheat and subcooling. All measurements and live calculations such as pipe temperatures, refrigerant usage and indoor air temperatures can be viewed on the extra-large LCD screen or on a mobile device up to 1000 feet (305 meters) when connected to the Job Link System App. In addition, when using the Job Link App, work can be documented and reports generated all from the smartphone or tablet.
The SMAN 380V includes over 70 refrigerants pre-programmed and a rolling list of ten most recently used refrigerants stored at the top of the main refrigerant list for quick selection. The current refrigerant is automatically added to this list of ten refrigerants when the manifold powers off.
The Fieldpiece wireless manifold includes some customizable features, such as adjustable auto power off duration, ability to adjust the backlight duration, set high and low vacuum alarms, and select each unit of measurement individually.
A Tightness Test function is available to check for leaks after repairs or installations as well as the ability to view pressure differential over time. The timer tracks the duration of the test and temperature is compensated with SL temp to avoid false positives.
You can connect wirelessly to psychrometers, pipe clamps, and even a refrigeration scale in addition to using the thermocouples. Up to nine jobs can be saved to the internal flash drive.
The Fieldpiece SMAN 380 has an extremely durable impact resistant case, reinforced hook, hermetically sealed sight glass, and is water resistant with an IP54 rating. In addition, the three protected thermocouple jacks have been moved to the back for additional protection. Note: sm380V is a direct replacement of popular fieldpiece sman360.
your work and provide professional reports, including refrigerant
weight usage, by simply connecting to the Job Link System app.
basic Fieldpiece Job Link app is free and offers Live Measurements,
Advanced Calculations, System Diagnostics, System Reports (Email &
The SMAN's work wireleessly with:
Fieldpiece Psychrometer JL3RH
Fieldpiece Refrigerant Scale SRS3
Fieldpiece Pipe Clamp JL3PC
What's in the Box?
- SM380V Three Port Refrigerant Manifold
- (2) TC24 Type K Pipe Clamps Thermocouples
- (1) ATA1 Type K Beaded Thermocouple w/clip
- (1) ANC1 Padded Drawstring Case